Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The things they do behind your back

This is my classroom:


Hilariously, this is exactly what kids do when your back is turned.

On Fridays, we have a late start so that the teachers can have some common planning time and have staff meetings and such. While first period doesn't start until 9 am, the kids still arrive at school right around 8 am--they can't change the bus route to accommodate for the time. I almost always have my classroom door locked. The kids usually just wander the halls or stay in the cafeteria. They always hate it because they just want to put their books in the room and sit down. I left it open on this Friday featured here in this video for some odd reason.

The funny part was that when I came back and caught them, the first thing I said was "This is exactly why this door is locked on Friday mornings."

No comments: