Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sweet Home Chicago

We made it!

Chicago.

Good to be home. We were lucky to fly in, with the weather in Chicago delaying flights, especially in O'Hare. Everything was fine. We got in to Midway at 1:15 am, picked up our rental mini-van, and drove out to my folks' house.

We made good time driving at night. I would hate to make that trip during the day with all the construction and traffic going on.

We made it just in time to see my mom, before she went to work. I wish I had my camera out to take pictures of her hugging the kids with her toothbrush hanging out of her mouth! She gets home from work today about noon and has taken the next two days off.

Then we are all set to move in down in Normal this weekend! See, we will be registered Normal citizens!

No comments: