Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The plan

Here's the plan:

As we are doing our final packing and getting rid of shtuff, we are flying out of Nome, via Anchorage, to Seattle on the night of the May 31st. Our car will be placed on the barge that dy and should roughly make it to Seattle in about 25 days, give or take depending on weather. With the breakup being early this year, it should be on time. We will stay with Amy's mother for the time, relaxing and visiting with all of the family in the area.

On the 26th of June, all four of us fly out to Illinois. If the barge come in after the 26th, Amy and I will fly back to Seattle, leaving the kids with my mother, to get the car and drive it back. If the car gets there before the 26th, I fly to Illinois with the kids and Amy and her mother will drive the car and meet us in Illinois. To be honest, I am hoping the car gets in after the 26th so that Amy and I can drive cross country together. That sounds like a ton of fun.

No comments: