Friday, August 04, 2006


I still say that digital photography has changed my whole perspective on taking pictures. I now snap pictures all the time, all over the place, for anything. I don't have to think about wasting film, or development costs, or setting up a picture. I just snap snap snap. I catch great stuff, but I also delete quite a few goofy ones too. That's the bonus, I can delete bad ones. I probably never would have taken this picture of Madison all bundled up if I had a regular camera. And if I want to send pictures away for print, or for one of those memory books, I can do that, and choose the good pictures I want for it. I don't know how many rolls I have developed with bad lighting, poor exposure, etc. When I first climbed Anvil Mountain when we first got here, I took my camera but the pictures were horrible. The pictures I took a couple weeks ago were great.

No comments: