Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Return of Death Lurker



Looks like I spoke just too soon on the DEATH LURKER comic submission I made. They are doing it! They are producing the comic and have started work on my little eight-page story! The artist appears to be from Hungary.





yes sir..yet the slot may have changed....either up or down...once I get the inker on, I will send you and the parties involved the aggrement form to be digitially signed an sent. Instructions will be included of course and questions are welcomed




From: "Séber László"
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 16:39:39 +0200


Hi!Sending the first two pages one day later, sorry
bout that (but i hope you like 'em!). I already
started page 3, but can't continue working until i
don't know what does a DL gear look like :)Can you
send a pic ASAP?(page 2 is in the second mail, it's
A3 format, 150 dpi resolution should do it for the
inker, but if not lemme know)Thanks!
_________________________________________
Hírkeresõ.hu - Mindig friss hírek, toplisták,
sztárpletykák. A legfontosabb 70 hírforrás közel
2.500 cikke naponta!Ha egy lapon akarsz mindent
áttekinteni KLIKK IDE! - http://www.hirkereso.hu/

No comments: