Saturday, December 17, 2005

Hello Santa

NorthPole@OfficialSantaMail.com

Hi Santa,

This is Matt Butcher. Remember me? You once got me
Castle Grayskull for my He-Man figures. Well, now I
have two kids of my own that have been very very good
this year.

Morgan is 11 now and is one of the best students in
her grade. She helps out around the house all the time
and is just a wonderful little girl. She says she
wants only happiness for all for Christmas.

Madison is ok for being two years old. She is talking
well and says please and thank you. She is a lot of
fun and makes everyone smile. She loves looking at
pictures of you, Santa.

So this is just a quick note to remind you that we
moved to Nome, Alaska. Don't forget us!

Thank you, Santa!

The Butchers

Matt Butcher
mjb0123@yahoo.com

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: