Thursday, November 10, 2005

Madison and the river



You know, Madison just makes life complete. Both of my kids do. We got a weekly update from Morgan's teacher and she wrote the message, "Morgan is wonderful to have in class." That is probably the best thing that you can hear about your own kid, especially since I am a teacher and I know what it would take for me to say that about a kid. I made sure to tell her how proud of her I was for that.

Madison is here in this picture during our little adventure driving around Mt. Rainier a few months ago. This is a little "river" that runs down near the visitor center. She loves posing for the camera. She has recently ditched the ba-ba and has gotten hungrier as a result for real food. She is so fun--she put a broom underneath her tonight and yelled, "Ride 'em, cowboy!" I don't even know where she got that from.

The diaper has to be ditched next. One at a time...

No comments: