Sunday, September 18, 2005

NFL Week Two results

NFL Week Two

My picks are in bold.

Ravens vs Titans--loss--what happened here? I guess the Ravens have no offense whatsoever
Buffalo vs Buccaneers--WIN
Detroit vs Chicago--loss--I never know how to pick the Bears; they trounced Detroit today
Jaguars vs Colts--WIN
Vikings vs Bengals--WIN Bengals look strong and Minnesota is apparently nothing without Moss
New England vs Panthers--loss--Patriots can't win them all
Steelers vs Texans--WIN
San Francisco vs Philadelphia--WIN
Atlanta vs Seattle--loss--Atlanta can't win two games in a row. It's a game like this that makes Hasselbeck look good even though he isn't
Rams vs Cardinals--loss--I don't know why I picked this one
Browns vs Packers--loss--I didn't think Packers would go to 0-2
Dolphins vs Jets--WIN
Chargers vs Broncos--WIN

The next three are the Sunday night and the two Monday night games this week. I am 7-6 at this point at 3:46 pm (ADT).
Chiefs vs Raiders
Giants vs Saints
Redskins vs Dallas

No comments: