Thursday, September 22, 2005

Lost and Invasion

Saw the season premiere of Lost tonight. I was amazed and astonished. This show keeps getting better. The beginning was great because I thought it was another one of those flashbacks of the survivors. No! There was a man down in that hatch! That was interesting. I thought it was kind of cheesy that Jack had met him before—and in such an odd way, running in the stadium and then that “miracle” coming true. It did give me goose bumps when she wiggled her toes though, I’ll give it that.

Then I sat through that series premiere of Invasion. Ehhhh. I wasn’t all that blown away. I am intrigued slightly…it’s the sci-fi geek in me. I will probably stick around with it being right after Lost. See, that’s how they get you. They attach shows to each other, you leave the TV on the same channel as you get up for a drink, and you somehow stick around and watch that show. Think of all the capital-C Crap shows that survived on Thursday nights when Cosby show and Cheers were big. That’s how Thursdays survived so long on NBC.

No comments: