Monday, September 19, 2005

Games

9-18-05 9:23 am

I can’t believe the only football game I get to watch today is Pittsburgh vs Houston. I am only getting the CBS station. I don’t get the early FOX game. I do get a choice later though. Pittsburgh is already winning 10-0 with 4 minutes to go in the first quarter. (update 9:54 am—it is now 17-0 with 12:00 remaining in the first half. The game is over. There is no way that the Steelers will allow 17 unanswered points. No way. This is why I hate getting only one game.)

Volleyball starts tomorrow. I think I am all set. Volleyball.com is helping me out with a bunch of drills. My assistant coach Susan Rand is going to take care of the conditioning part first thing for practices. I have already learned a ton about the strategy of the actual game. I know where players are supposed to be standing and where to transition.

I want one of those new devices called the iPod Nano. It’s like the size of a credit card and holds 1,000 songs.

I am glad that I have this Mac laptop. I can take it home, as I am on it now on a Sunday, and I can take it with me on the volleyball trips.

The volleyball trips will be extremely interesting. I have never had to FLY to games before. It’ll feel like the big leagues. We get to take a little 19-seater plane.

No comments: