Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Packing up

As we start to throw stuff into boxes, it's amazing how some things don't make the box. We keep them in our houses, but when you have to pare down to as little as possible because every pound is going to cost us, some things don't seem worth it.

I'm ripping all my CDs onto the computer and selling those like crazy. I have sold over $1,100 worth (including VHS tapes and books) since June through Half.com. Most are going super-cheap. It is jaw-dropping what some have gone for. The first volume of The Traveling Wilburys CD went for $10. Volume III went for $8.

All these bloody toys are mostly going out too. I gave Morgan one big box and said, "Anything you want--no debate." She is bringing everything she needs and wants. And I say nothing. I don't want to be the one to say no.

More later...

No comments: