Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Nome, yep, in Alaska

Hi there,

Well, I had to look because of the RIF stuff, so I
thought about a real change. Amy is looking forward to
it. It is a great challenge and a new outlook on life.
I will be the junior high writing teacher. The junior
senior high school 7-12 has only 300 kids in it, so I
get the small town atmosphere I have missed since
growing up in that small town in Illinois.

Remember--I probably wouldn't even have looked if
Bremerton hadn't RIFed.

I will always have this email address though, so keep
in touch! Amy is working right now at the Silverdale
Supercuts, so if you need a trim and further word from
her...

Talk to you later!
Matt

Marty Neyman wrote (7-5-05):

Nome??????..........as in Alaska?????!!!!!

You have got to be kidding me! I need
some more details and time to process this new
information!

Marty


____________________________________________________
Yahoo! Sports
Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

No comments: