Friday, July 29, 2005

Nome Volleyball

The Nome Girls' Volleyball season doesn't start unitl
the middle of September, thank goodness. I thought I
would have to start as soon as I got there, like how
football starts before the school year. Whew! Gives me
time to settle down.

I found out that we really do travel all over the
place. I get to make trips to Barrow, the top of
Alaska, which is the northernmost point in the United
States, up above the arctic circle, so that will be
interesting. I also get to make trips to the interior
and southwest, Bethel and Dillingham, and even
Anchorage. I will really get a good view of Alaska
because these flights are by small plane.

Tomorrow is move out day from this apartment. We are
staying with Amy's mother for the two weeks before we
leave, due to it being in the middle of a month.

Nome Volleyball. Betcha didn't think of that one, true believers.

Matt Butcher
mjb0123@yahoo.com


____________________________________________________
Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

No comments: