Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Mr. Buttcheck

(It's a long story--I made the mistake of telling the class one time about my junk mail that sometimes come with the "r" in my last name replaced with a "k." So that makes it look like "Butchek." I was telling them about errors in spelling on a written work. So I got kidded all year--I'll never make that mistake again. And the comment on Io in here is due to the other day in class when Io, for some reason, told everyone in class, "I have this huge gash in my butt." And I said, "That would be your butt crack." It got a good laugh. )

Ted wrote and read this today in class:

From: Ted and your third period class
To: My Teacher, My Friend Matthew "Buttcheck" Butcher

Mr. Buttcheck is moving to Nome
In Alaska Mr. Buttcheck and his family will roam
He'll have many memories of his 3rd period class
Memories of Alysha's big mouth and the crack in Io's ass...ets
Memories of singing and dancing
And memories of Jeff and Josh prancing
Memories of Kenzie's love for donuts
And how we drove him nuts.
He'll have memories, happy and sad
Hopefully he'll forget all the times I've made him mad
So when you're thinking back, know that we're your biggest fans
To us you're not only our teacher you're our SUPERMAN.

Hey Mr. Butcher,
We've been through trials and tribulations this year, but overall it has been an awesome year. I want you to know that I really appreciate you as a teacher and a friend. I really hope you do well and have fun in Nome. I'll miss you a lot and we need to keep in touch. I love how you teach your class. We have a lot of fun AND learn a lot at the same time. Keep on keeping on and I hope I'll talk to you soon. Don't forget me 'cause I won't forget you, SUPERMAN.
Sincerely,
Ted

No comments: