Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Lately

The premiere of the second season of USA's The 4400 was interesting. This series still has the feel of making it up as they go though. I never remembered this turning into a series; I thought it was just a five-episode mini-series. Then last week, I saw a commercial for a new premiere. I am very intrigued about where this show is going. All of the characters are still a mystery. I like the idea of the ripple effect. I will be watching this show, especially in light of Lost going into summer reruns.

I am looking forward to TNT's Into the West by executive producer Steven Spielberg. I love finite shows.

I'm currently reading a horribly written book called The Ultimate Adventure by Daniel L. Pekarek. It is about a space adventure to colonize an earth-like planet around Alpha Centauri, a la Lost in Space. It has stilted writing and just sound terrible and cliched coming off the tongue. However, it has some interesting, imaginative ideas that are worth reading.

Two of my favorite tv shows right now are BBC's Coupling and Penn & Teller's Bullshit!

No comments: