Thursday, June 30, 2005

Fwd: Whoa


> Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 23:28:48 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Ryan
> Subject: Whoa
> To: Matt Butcher <mjb0123@yahoo.com>
>
> Dood, I don't know what's going on. First I started
> writing you a letter DEMANDING a reply for the
> previous e-mail I sent you like, a week ago, but the
> window closed. Then something happened and it said
> message sent. So I'm sorry if you're being flooded
> by nothing but you just might wanna keep your eyes
> peeled.
>
> Anyways if you'd write me back so I could write you
> back then you would write me back and we could start
> a correspondence that would be cool. Because you're
> a cool guy and you influenced me a lot and I think
> it'd be really wild if when I'm like 50 and you'll
> hopefully still be alive we could meet up with each
> other again but you'd be suffering from kidney
> failures left and right so maybe it wouldn't work
> out.. But yea you should definitely write back. Oh,
> and I did feel remarkably special when you posted my
> other e-mail in your way cool super popular
> awesomely rad blog. Way to nice, Mr. B, way to nice.
>
>
> Thanks for being such an awesome teacher/friend,
> Ryan
>
> PS
> WRITE BACK DUH
>
> PPS
> Sorry for all the typos and lame grammar, it's
> almost 11:30 and I'm tuckered out.
>
>


____________________________________________________
Yahoo! Sports
Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

No comments: