Friday, March 04, 2005

Masters Degree

Well, I am officially going for my Masters Degree. I didn't want some piddly Masters of Education that would have bored me to death. No, I wanted it on my core subject. I am pursuing a Masters of English degree through National University.

The awesome thing is that I get to pursue this endeavor ONLINE. With a wife and two kids and full time work, I don't think I could spend the time in a classroom. This way I will be at home.

I need to hear more examples of online education. The only real experience I have with it is my wife's experience. Amy is currently pursuing her undergraduate degree online, and it seems to be going very well.

I am just excited to get back into learning about ENGLISH. I feel that I have lost some of the pure love I had for literature with teaching in high school. More on that later.

No comments: